About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
We seek a passionate and experienced writing professional who creates informative content for Contify. He/she must drive the creation of thought-leading content that also helps Contify build greater authority and brand awareness by increasing reader engagement, growing web visitor traffic, motivating desired calls to action, enhancing SEO performance, fostering social media activity.
Researches, validates, and develops high-quality and engaging content for both long-form and short-form marketing assets including but not limited to blogs, case studies, press releases, mailers, web-pages, etc.
Ensures that the content adheres to required branding and style guidelines and is relevant for our target audience.
Build a thought leadership reputation for our content, leadership team and Contify brand.
Collaborate with team members to ensure content is SEO optimized, promotable, and promoted effectively.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, or related field of study. (Master’s degree is a plus.)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in content writing, prior experience in delivering SEO-targeted web content also desired.
- Demonstrated expert written and verbal English and communication skills, including rewriting, composition, grammar, vocabulary, editing, spelling, and punctuation.
- Previous experience writing marketing content for technology, and/or business journalism experience with a portfolio of published work that demonstrates consistently high-quality writing and research skills.
- Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats.
- Proficiency in AP Style desired.
- Organized and diligent in on-time editorial calendar execution.
- Understands the many facets of web content and how SEO impacts content marketing.
Contify is a people-oriented company. Emotional intelligence, therefore, is a must. You enjoy working in a team environment, supporting your teammates in pursuit of our common goals, and working with your colleagues to drive customer value. You strive to not only improve yourself but also those around you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
This job is provided by Shine.com
Desired Skills and Experience
content management, editing, seo, writing, web site production, branding identity marketing, web content, social media, case studies, writing skills, press releases
You must sign in to apply for this position.