About the job
About the Company
We are an early stage EdTech startup founded by people from IIT-D, IIM-B, Google, Flipkart, Cult.Fit & ICICI Venture. Our vision is to help each child discover their hidden treasures. We want to provide the best learning platform to ensure all round holistic development of children (social, physical, intellectual, cultural, and emotional) by enabling them to pursue their passion.
We help children in pursuing the same by providing them online live classes for extra-curricular activities. We have courses across Dance, Music, Arts, Yoga, Chess, Languages and Dramatics and these are taught in modern pedagogy. The classes are delivered via a gamified virtual classroom for children to enable them to pursue their passion in a fun and engaging way.
If you are passionate about helping the future generations to have holistic development and achieve their full potential, come talk to us.
e-mail: [email protected]
Role:Digital Marketing – Growth
– Hands on experience with Facebook ads, Google AdWords and CRM (emails, SMSs etc..) from ideation to media planning to execution, optimization and performance analysis
– Create daily, weekly and monthly performance reports of all channels including campaign performance, channel level ROI etc..
– Keep a relentless focus on finding right channel mix for better ROI and keep calibrating the mix in order to improve the ROI
– Work with design and content team to come with innovative creative campaign ideas, create a feedback process b/w growth & creatives team to move faster on creatives experiments
– Drive initiatives on funnel building at all different stages of users journey from awareness to activation to revenue to retention and create remarketing journeys
– Continuous experiment on audiences, messaging and targeting to improve ROI
Qualifications & key skills:
– Engineering graduate with 2-4 years of experience and extremely passionate about digital marketing and the impact it can create
– Have managed a performance marketing budget of at-least 10 Lakh / month
– You are a strong culture fit, have an owner mindset and believes in creating an impact through your work
– Have worked in consumer based companies preferably in growth/marketing teams. B2C experience would be given preference
– Analytically strong, great with numbers, data driven thinking and ability to work with different stakeholders
You must sign in to apply for this position.