Cuemath is a globally recognized education technology company, known for its exceptional learning outcomes primarily in math and applied-math cores (coding and more) for K-12 education. It has a presence in 20+ countries, with 60,000+ students in India, 20,000+ students in the USA, and 10,000+ students in MEA learning with Cuemath’s proprietary online learning program for math and coding.
Cuemath’s curriculum has been designed by experts from top-tier institutions like IIT and Cambridge, accredited by STEM.org (the leading STEM organization in the USA). Its learning outcomes have been certified as exceptional by Grant Thorton.
Cuemath is a mission-driven education company, and it aims to make the world’s children great at math and coding, and create invincible problem-solvers who will go on to solve humanity’s biggest problems and has been ranked in the top 50 global education companies at Global Forum for Education and Learning, Dubai
It is backed by the top investors in the world including CapitalG (formerly Google Capital), Sequoia, Unitus Ventures, Alpha Wave, Light rock, Manta Ray, Trifecta among others, and is utilizing this world-class support to rapidly expand all over the world.
You can learn more about the company and its journey at https://www.cuemath.com/about-us/
About the role
Collaborate with business teams, understand product flows/benefits, and create structure/templates for user journey and communication. This can be Email/Newsletters/Web content and marketing elements.
– Able to understand the users and accordingly ideate and write relevant copy that is in sync with user personas and product.
– Responsible for and own quality and creative content deliverables.
– Try and create a communication bridge between business & customer to provide better clarity on offerings and promotion
– Collaborate with product owners and designers to work on fast-paced projects
– Should have worked on website content/blogs preferable for B2C products.
– Create fresh and innovative copy for marketing material.
– 1-3 yrs of experience in writing content for the company website, blogs, articles & product descriptions
– Should be able to understand content guidelines & be able to translate them into business communication
– Should be able to visualize the concept direction and participate in the design process
– Good English proficiency.
– Should have great command over written and verbal skills.
– Experience in Ed-tech products is a plus.
– Keep up the pace with quick experiments and related changes required.
Location – Gurgaon
Compensation – No bar for deserving candidate
Interested candidates can share updated profiles at [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.