A virtual reality content creation company
About the Job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
2. Conducting in-depth research and writing about AR, VR, and MR technology-related topics (we will guide you on tech while we will lean on your writing skills)
3. Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
4. Writing reports/applications/proposals, etc.
5. Promoting content on social media and managing social media handles
6. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
7. Working on post creation
8.Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Social Media Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creative Writing
- English Proficiency (Written)
- Internship payout (5k to 8k)
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
Note: It’s a dual role requirement – content writing and social media marketing. If you are an avid learner and willing for a challenging journey then only apply. Based on performance, we upgrade our interns to full-time employees after 2 months.
You must sign in to apply for this position.