About the Job
Job Title: Inbound Marketing Intern – SEO & Content (Paid)
Job Overview: We are looking for a passionate marketing intern to be part of this exciting team & help us scale our marketing activities. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid growth.
At Custiv, we are on a mission to redefine the manufacturing landscape in India and globally.
Custiv is building a smart platform driven by data that helps OEM and other Industrial companies to procure custom manufactured parts easier and affordable.
Since our inception, we have been growing rapidly across territories by providing solutions to customers that demand how manufacturing should be done in this fast-paced world.
We aren’t the traditional manufacturer everyone is familiar with. We are so much more than that. At Custiv, we are building a factory of the future.
If this is interesting to you, why wait any longer? Apply now! It really can be that easy to join our mission!And we’ll tell you more about ourselves…
- Participate in creation and management of online lead-generating strategies and activities.
- Work on SEO & Content Projects by managing 3rd party services, freelancers etc.
- Ensure accuracy of all search content and update/maintain site(s) as appropriate (including directory submissions, links and search reads).
- Work on marketing projects that include copywriting, e-marketing including tools such as CRM, Email campaign Software, Google Analytics, lead tracking, link building, URL insertion, reporting and landing page creation.
- Update Company website with content, news, manage SEO optimization and PPC using best practices.
- Develop newsletters, customer testimonials and customer surveys.
- Maintain tracking between marketing initiatives and their impact on the company’s sales pipeline.
- Interest in joining and being a part of one of the fastest growing tech startups in India.
- Passion for marketing & obsession for Consumer Behavior.
- B.E in Mechanical/Production Engineering & M.B.A/P.G.D.M in Marketing.
- Good Understanding of Digital Marketing Principles.
- Good Understanding of how SEO works & different SERP Criteria.
- Basic Understanding of Content Marketing.
- Good English Proficiency.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Metal machining, Metal fabrication, and Plastics manufacturing.
- Good Understanding about marketing tools for like Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ubersuggest, Marketing Automation Tools, CRM etc.
You must sign in to apply for this position.