About the Job
Day One Technologies (Day1) is looking out for a full-time Content Writer for its Bangalore office. The ideal candidate should be one who is highly enthusiastic about working in a client-centric environment, with great communication and interpersonal skills, and a complete team player.
Job Title: Content Writer/Strategist/Specialist (Permanent)
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate (any stream) with impeccable grammar and grasp of the English language
Experience: 3-7 years as a professional content writer/developer. Experience in internal communications, MarCom is a bonus
NOTE: This role is currently for WFH/Remote.
● Be the voice of the brand across all content platforms
● Research and develop content for all marketing collaterals (including, but not limited to blogs, whitepapers, emails, website content, eBooks, banner copy, enterprise decks etc.)
● Plan, design and execute content and social media calendars (includes social media audit, trending topic research, monitoring etc.)
● Write ad copy for social media campaigns and search platform (Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.)
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (internal and external) and global stakeholders to deliver diverse content requirements
● Work closely with Lead Generation and Sales teams to channelize email marketing and LinkedIn campaigns
● Website content writing and LP
● Drive traffic to the website through planned content marketing initiatives
● Develop content for all inbound lead generation campaigns
● First hand experience in ideating, planning and writing copy for social platforms
● Ability to churn out meaningful data-backed content for websites, blogs and whitepapers, eBooks, case studies, infographics etc.
● Experience in working with product teams, sales heads, technical teams and external teams, to understand content requirements and plan based on channel and TG
● Detail and result oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver in short timelines
● Experience in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Note: It is preferred that candidates apply with a link to their portfolio or share work samples.
You must sign in to apply for this position.