Website DDB Mudra Group
One of India’s leading marketing communications networks
About the Job
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts.
- Work in a close-knit creative partnership with the art director to generate workable concepts and ideas.
- Write clear, persuasive, and original copy.
- Amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients.
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Write ‘copy,- i.e. come up with original catchphrases, slogans, messages and straplines.
- Write all the wording in any type of advertising, such as:
- Posters, press, leaflets, brochures, radio or television scripts
You must sign in to apply for this position.