About the Job
Required: Creative Content Writer
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
– Write clear marketing copy to promote our initiatives, products/services with an approach of storytelling for newsletters, case studies, P.R activities, social media, brochures etc.
– Prepare well-structured drafts.
– Proofread and edit before publication.
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
– Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Key Competency and skills:
– Excellent English language proficiency. Proficiency in Kannada would be an advantage.
– Skill to develop comprehensive content but with a good sense of edit/copy.
– Proofread with the ability to comprehend the written word. Understand the rules of grammar and punctuation with a keen eye for the smallest details.
– Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
Understanding of impactful storytelling.
Education and experience:
- Degree in Arts/Humanities/Social Sciences/ Media & Mass Communication/ Journalism/any graduate with exceptional skills for the said position. 5 years of work experience.
Relocate to Hubli, Karnataka.
You must sign in to apply for this position.