About the job
[Devsnest] JD – Content Writer Intern
Devsnest is an early-stage Ed-tech community-based startup. It is the most active tech community in India. Our vision is to empower India’s 1 million youth to become highly skilled individuals, with the concept of peer-learning gaining life-changing hard skills, to behold the top 3% salaried jobs.
Our goal is to create an economically viable and measurable value-adding alternative to the current engineering education scenario.
We are a group of passionate individuals with experiences across engineering, product, operations, strategy, and marketing in companies like Google, Amazon, Hackerrank, Adobe, Nutanix, and other top tech companies.
We have a community of around 7000 students, of which 500+ students are actively participating in our course. We have classes on youtube, multiple doubt sessions, and sessions with guest speakers to inspire and educate the students. We help students to get job and internship opportunities who are willing to put up their hard work and are looking for a path and guidance.
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time/intern to work with us as a Content Writing intern.
What you will do –
– Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, taking ownership of tasks and reporting on deadlines.
– Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copies that connect with the desired audience and drive action.
– Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends.
– Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
Expectations from the candidate –
– Excited about working in early-stage fast-growth startups.
– Able to take ownership of things and report in deadlines.
– [Good to Have] Some experience in Content Writing/Copywriting.
– [Good to Have] Some experience and familiarity with standard style guides.
Stipend : 7000
Your work will be of high impact and might help thousands of students kickstarting their careers.
You must sign in to apply for this position.