About the Job
Join Dictum Media’s content team to showcase your content writing & development skills and learn the ropes. Interns will research, draft and edit articles & blogs in various categories such as tech, agriculture, news, and other industries.
This position requires a strong grasp of English and the nitty gritty of grammar, as well as excellent research skills and comfort writing, editing, and publishing in a fast-paced digital setting.
An understanding of SEO and how to write SEO-friendly content will give you an advantage.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Work in Dictum Media’s Content Team to identify topics and research & draft original, non-plagiarised articles in multiple categories.
- Edit a range of articles and blogs across various topics and categories and checking for plagiarism.
- Collecting and collating content from various blogs and sources, fine-tuning articles, punctuation & grammar, fact checking, and more.
- Research, source, and complete parts of the WordPress article format, such as excerpts, featured images, interlinking and crosslinking, and the parallel work of editing.
- Work collaboratively with the digital media team, graphic design team, social publishing team, and more.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English literature or journalism preferred but not necessary. We welcome writers with excellent English writing skills and an ability to adapt & research topics outside their education
- Minimum of 4 published blogs or articles in any digital publication. Your personal blog will do!
- An understanding of SEO and how to write SEO-friendly content will give you a solid advantage.
You must sign in to apply for this position.