Website Digital Academy 360
Digital Academy 360 is looking for a versatile content writer! The biggest battle freelance writers fight is looking for work on a daily basis. With us, you will never run out of something to write.
If you love to express ideas using the written word, this is the ideal job for you.
What you will do
- Write on an ongoing basis for our educational platforms about the programs and certifications.
- Brainstorm with the Marketing team to come up with multi-format / multi-channel content ideas from blogs, to infographics and videos
- Independently plan, research, outline, write and edit new and update existing content.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, innovative headlines and content.
- Write well researched and engaging content with deep business understanding.
- Writing on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms including blog posts, social media posts, and promotional copy.
- Research markets, industries and competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Maintain research on timely industry-related technical & business topics
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with sharp business writing skills.
- Hands-on experience in writing engaging Technical / Non-
- Technical Blogs, Web Contents, Articles, E-books and Marketing
- Copy in the IT Software Services Domain.
- Should be good at writing, reviewing and publishing web content for in – house requirements.
- Ability to write actionable and well researched long blog/articles having 1000 to 2000 words
- Proactively create and handle website landing pages and blogs.
- Mastery over the English language and a strong eye for detail.
- Understand and support the marketing and sales cycles within an IT services firm.
- Must be a self-starter, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Promote self created work on different platforms.
- Proficient in using different tools to communicate your work and ideas.
- Work independently to deliver high value content.
- Experience in writing and editing marketing copy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience of being a part of the marketing team of an IT services firm.
You must sign in to apply for this position.