About the Job
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to join a team of Engineers working on a next-generation Integration Platform, using cutting-edge technologies, tools, and software methodologies.
· Work with product managers and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including User Guides, Demos, Videos, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
· Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
· Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
· Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
· Monitor metrics on the usage of training materials as well as direct customer feedback to prioritize future training investments.
· 5+ years of technical writing experience.
· Integration domain experience is preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
· Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
· Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
· Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes.
· Digital Content Marketing experience a plus.
Immediate Joiners only
You must sign in to apply for this position.