About the job
- Driving Client Relationships: Engaging with clients to understand their business requirements and translating that into appropriate digital initiatives.
Performance Marketing and Media-Planning: Running campaigns across Facebook, Linked In, and coordinating on overall media plan; Daily analysis of the campaigns to ensure high ROI for our clients.
- Minimum 4 years of digital marketing experience, with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media, and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- “Best Practices” knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost Per Click advertising.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy, and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Managing PPC accounts for several brands across multiple search engines
- Setting up and optimizing accounts from campaigns, keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management etc.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Create Campaign Strategy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Specialist in Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of campaigns
- Lead, supervise and motivate the team of digital marketing.
- 4+ years of digital marketing (Paid ads) experience
- Exceptional written and spoken communication.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Candidates with experience in handling real estate/e-commerce industries will be an added advantage.
- Should have handled budgets of minimum 10 Lakhs per month
- Candidates with hands-on experience with Facebook Ads / FB Marketing / Messenger Marketing /
- Instagram Ads/ Google Ads with content & copy skills.
- Team handling experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintains a diplomatic and professional approach to work in all circumstances
- Accountable and responsive; able to deliver outcomes effectively
- Displays a consistent level of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile, and copes well under pressure
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Ability to be a team leader and a self-motivated person
- A positive attitude is a must
- Independent learning ability and stay updated with trends.
This role is a full time role based out of Chennai and is not a remote (Work from home) opportunity.
Any candidate applying outside Chennai will be required to relocate to Chennai.
About the company
echoVME, a pioneer digital media marketing training and services company in India that offers world class social media marketing services & customized training programmes for corporates, students, faculties, marketing managers, CEOs, healthcare industry etc. We firmly believe in converting every challenge into an opportunity and we in-turn instill these values to our stakeholders through our training programs.
ABP News along with CMO Council Asia identified echoVME has Best Social Media Agency of 2013 and awarded Sorav Jain (Founder, echoVME) as the Best Social Media Professional in 2014. echoVME has been recognized as the most innovative company by British Chevening and by The Indus Entrepreneurs Network (TiE) Chennai as one of the best startups in the city.