About the Job
Roles & Responsibility
- To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
- The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
- Developing new ideas for web content.
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
- Desired Profile
- Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
- As a web content writer, the ability to write engaging content for websites.
- Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
- Skills:- Content Writing, Blogging and Creative Writing
You must sign in to apply for this position.