We are looking for a Social Media Content Writer Intern to reach out to people on all social media networks to promote our services and Study materials.
What does a Social media content writer do?
A Social Media Copywriter keeps a company’s social media sites up to date with the newest corporate news, monitors user participation, and replies to its followers on time. You must have great writing abilities, a flair for words, and know how to deal with social media marketing or social media advertising.
- Writing, editing, and publishing engaging posts for social media networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Optimizing social media content (language, message, tone) based on the behavior of our target audience.
- Selecting appealing graphics and videos for complementing the text.
- Responding to comments and questions on the company’s social media channels in a respectful and timely manner.
- Networking with clients as well as industry professionals.
- Tracking and reporting on social media insights (e.g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares, etc.).
- Applying advertising techniques for increasing brand awareness (e.g. promotions, competitions).
- Updating our social media with the latest company news.
- Coordinating with internal teams for creating advertising posts (e.g. for product releases, events, and open roles).
- Experience in working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
- Experience with various social networks and platforms for advertisement purposes.
- Sound knowledge of keyword research, SEO, and analytics tools, especially Google Analytics.
- Ability to create innovative web content, supported by relevant images and videos.
- Proficiency in English.
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude.
- UG Students, Masters’s students can apply for this role with any specific qualification, 11 and 12 class students can also apply for this role.
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of Recommendation
- Vouchers will be rewarded for the best performance
- Flexible working hours
- Working days- 5days a week
- Get trained by professionals
Interested interns/candidates can send their resumes/CV to [email protected].
No Stipend Available (Unpaid Internship).
You must sign in to apply for this position.