Website Eduonix Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Freedom of Learning
About the Job
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original.
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media).
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
- Portfolio of published work.
- Excellent grammar and writing skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
You must sign in to apply for this position.