About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
About Eduquis Technology
In the world’s fast-moving technology and advancement of today, everyone not only requires but rather needs to keep up with the pace, especially the young generation for a bright future of the nation in the world. The company provides a tangible experience to various fields of robotics, such as the internet of things, sixth sense robotics, virtual reality, etc. Eduquis technology provides custom-designed kits alongside customized online learning material. Also, it provides the learners with vast opportunities to various competitions where one present their innovative developments.
The backbone of our company is the number of highly dedicated teams conducting the workshops. They come from robotics communities that have won numerous competitions from various colleges and have a cut-through experience of robotics. We, here, aim not only to teach but to mold the young minds in the right direction so that they can be architects of a better and sustainable future.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since July 2021
11 opportunities posted
11 candidates hired
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Writing clear, creative and attractive copies.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Identify customer needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-round consistency.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems.
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Learn Creative Writing
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 11th Sep’21 and 16th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.