Website Element Factory Private Limited
About the job
Element Factory Pvt. Ltd. (EFPL) is looking for a Copywriter.
This is for a permanent, full-time, on-rolls profile.
Experience: 2-3 years
CTC: 15-20k per month
Location: Mumbai (Work from Office)
Advertising/Communication Agency experience is a must.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth
You will be responsible for developing marketing and communications content that will help our clients stand out in the crowd.
This role is responsible for creating and helping create big ideas basis client’s brief.
We are looking for someone who is brimming with great ideas, who works well within a team and who has outstanding attention to detail.
A passion for communication and an obsession with all things conventional as well as digital mediums/collaterals/campaigns
Developing creative ideas, campaigns and concepts that meet the brand objectives.
Raising the bar on the quality of creative output.
Liaising and brainstorming with internal teams to ensure that deadlines are met.
Working on existing clients and pitches
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Self-motivated and ready to thrive in a format that is known for short turnaround times and also is aware of the functioning marketing & advertising business
- Creative, and should be able to develop fresh copy and caption that can entice and engage the viewer
- Proficiency in English language – grammar, punctuations and spellings.
A wide vocabulary.
- Analytical, Research & Listening Skills that will help enhance campaign job.
- Prior experience of working on print and digital media.
- Change/Edit tone, pitch and voice of the communication to suit the audiences’ taste
- Well versed with new methods of communication and keeping a tab on best practices on how to read, write and help comprehend
- Maintain consistency across work, being punctual and responsible
- Able to interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts
- Research and understand the brands’ and their audiences’ needs
- Write original copy or captions and edit content for a range of communication materials
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff for concept development
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team
- Provide with revisions after internal and client feedback and lastly must know their job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Advertising
- 2-3 years’ of marketing/advertising copywriting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
Email: [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.