About the job
We have urgent opening for Assistant Manager – Content & Compliances (CA – Inter), please find details below;
Designation: Assistant Manager – Content & Compliances (CA – Inter)
Work Shift: Evening Shift (2:30 PM – 12:00 AM)
Working Days: 5 Days(Mon – Fri)
· Knowledge of Accounting Standards, Auditing Standards, Building Presentation
· Involved in Compliance of Courses with Various Regulation,
· Build Modules of Certified Courses for the Platform and work with presenters & educators
· Should be responsible to Talk with Educators.
· Should have good flair in writing and English
· Understanding Trending Topics and getting new topics from the speaker.
· Acquire understanding all the regulation with respect to Continuing Education of NASBA, IRS, State Accounting Board in United States over a period of time. (Of course, adequate training would be provided for the same)
· Understanding the needs & gaps in education of the target audience and also the objective of presenters, speakers & companies.
· Building/Refining content, presentation, handouts material etc. around the requirement of target audience.
· Content Updating as per the needs of the business and compliance requirements.
· Updating content in the compliance portal or logins of different regulators.
· Managing all the documentation with respect to this compliance guidelines.
· Work as an interface to various regulators and maintaining cordial relation with regulators.
· Ensure appropriate policies and processes are in place and it adheres to its legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
· Reviewing Billing of each clients for Live Webinars and Self Study Content.
· Periodically reviewing all the compliance independently.
· CA Inter with US/Indian accounting Experience.
· English language proficiency with great flair for writing.
· Strong reading and interpreting skills.
· Meticulous and Details in reading and compliance.
· The role demands attention to detail, accuracy and in-depth knowledge of English.
· Ability to quickly understand NASBA Education Regulations, IRS CE regulations and other state CE regulations for continuing professional development/education needs.
· Collaborative work style with a strong service orientation and high standards of excellence and business enablement
· Capable of completing tasks and projects with little guidance and supervision
· Detail oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
· Exposure would global accounting & tax arena.
· This is not a traditional accounting, finance or compliance role.
· Post Pandemic offers tremendous growth online education and present great opportunity to myCPE being online CPE platform.
· Dealing with Educators and Companies Globally.
· Understanding Global Continuing Education Norms.
What is in it for you?
We are growing rapidly into our domain and You will have the opportunity to interact with and work alongside driven executives and gain exposure to the workflows and day-to-day activities of employees at all levels and roles across. This is a global position i.e. for all the 4 regions that we are expanding too US, UK, CA and AU. More importantly if you are entrepreneurial, focused and self-driven professional this could translate into a very strategic opportunity.
ENTIGRITY group has successfully built 2 business divisions “Offshore Staffing” and “Online Continuing education” myCPE. Both these divisions are still in growth phase at high pace. ENTIGRITY group today has built a solid foundation expanding its horizon. Leveraging its core strength of accounting & finance domain expertise, marketing advantage and Indian back-office base we intend to launch multiple divisions into fintech space, tech products/platforms, tech enabled solutions/services.
Please take a look into both websites:
You must sign in to apply for this position.