We’re looking to hire technical writer for product engineering team, who will be responsible for documenting new functionality and maintenance updates for the product. Ensuring that product documentation is clear, comprehensive and easy to use for customers and partners.
Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience as technical writer for software product.
Qualification: BCA/MCA/B Tech/M Tech
- Working with a team of developers, product owners and QA to understand the documentation requirements and research, write and maintain software documentation.
- You will be authoring various technical documents including release notes, user guide, feature guide, Install / Upgrade guide, API guide, online help pages, knowledge base and troubleshooting guide.
- Follow a style guide to write consistently and appropriately
- Be part of the scrum team and actively participate in Scrum ceremonies including daily scrum meetings.
- Learnings on the best practices in the industry
- Good understanding on the product and features.
- Proven ability to learn new products and technologies and to grasp technical material.
- Experience with standard office and documentation tools including Adobe FrameMaker
- – Exposure to Agile development life cycle and experience in working with scrum teams
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess good planning and estimation skills.
- Ability to work independently and own complete responsibility for product documentation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Product Manager, Developers, QA and support.
- Ability to work on multiple deliverables simultaneously and under time constraints.
- Passion for customer success.
Location: Bangalore, India
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
You must sign in to apply for this position.