Website EQUISEED WEALTH
About the job
Equiseed Wealth is a Fintech Startup that offers an integrated platform for managing users’ investments, insurance, loans, and tax solutions. The platform works as a personal financial advisor who helps users manage all their wealth in one place.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Writer to produce high-quality relevant outputs for websites, blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media platforms.
We need content that is specifically crafted to capture the attention of a particular target audience and focus on business expansion.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
- Implementing new ways to promote company offerings and to reach users
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company’s brand image and addresses both business goals and user needs
- Excellent research, time management, interpersonal content presentation skills
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills
Note: This is an unpaid internship. Candidates with a Finance background will be preferred. Freshers can also apply.
Duration: 3 Months.
Perks: Internship Certificate, Recommendation Letter & opportunity to convert into a full-time job.
You must sign in to apply for this position.