About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
About Estero New Zealand Limited
Estero is a New Zealand registered education consultant that recruits students for high-quality institutions based in New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Europe, etc. With its physical offices based out of New Delhi and Mumbai in India & head-office in Auckland, New Zealand, Estero today enjoys being one of the prominent education consultants in the business.
Estero aims to provide effective and efficient services for the benefit of the potential student market that countries attract year after year. We partner with universities, institutes of technologies, polytechnics, and schools across the world so as to identify the highest value opportunities for the students and to address the most critical challenges that are faced by our partner education providers, and the potential student who wish to study in them.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since May 2016
14 opportunities posted
1 candidates hired
About Part Time Job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- MS-Office English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
- Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
- Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for the part time job/internship
- can start the part time job/internship between 28th Aug’21 and 2nd Oct’21
- are available for duration of 1 month
- are from Gurgaon and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
- Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.