Website Esthetic Insights
The incumbent is responsible for writing the content scientifically, be it related to the substantiation, coordinating with R&D team for data collection, resolving queries from marketing team, reviewing the label content from scientific point etc.
The role addresses writing both primary and secondary substantiation, and other website content.
Job Responsibilities and specifications:
- Writing the primary and secondary substantiation which includes Mechanism of action, benefits, source, origin of the actives and product description)
- Coordinating with R&D for the raw data
- Working on the web site content
- Addressing all the Marketing team queries
- Preparing and review Product Labels
- Writing research and review articles
- Writing content for blogs
Job Criteria and KSAs:
- 2 – 5 years scientific writing experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in the department of cosmetology would be an asset and added advantage.
- Educational qualifications:
- Masters degree/PhD or above
- Demonstrate knowledge of scientific methodology in the area of cosmetology, research and development.
- Excellent command over English language (verbal and written)
- Should have sound technical knowledge
- Must understand departmental objectives and general direction of business.
- Should have clear understanding of the linkage between functional and individual deliverables including her responsibilities.
- Must use factual approach to decision making by systematically collecting relevant and reliable data.
You must sign in to apply for this position.