Catalyst is one of our consulting units focused on bringing efficiencies in our methodologies and processes and driving our custom productised solutions. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional attention to detail who is proficient in writing analysis and has a strong understanding of the commercial value of this work to our clients. These reports are read by key multinational companies, as well as government bodies and leading academic institutions. If you aspire to build your career by providing insightful analysis, then this opportunity might be perfect for you.
The work primarily requires writing, editing, and proofing reports and PowerPoint presentations for client delivery. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills. They should be able to work with multiple stakeholders and keep to tight delivery deadlines and will have the ability to develop a clear and engaging story based on the facts and information provided by data analysts.
The position reports to a Catalyst Consulting Manager or Team Lead.
- The Associate Content Analyst will have the following responsibilities
- Conduct research on industry-related topics to develop engaging analysis and enhance the content
- Fast-check facts and find additional information if necessary to add further insight
- Develop content for client deliveries with engaging storytelling and addressing client’s key business questions and objectives
- Maintain the appropriate tone, adhering to style guidelines
- Check for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style
- Edit and polish existing content to improve style and readability
- Create compelling headlines and analysis that will capture the attention of the reader
- Generate succinct conclusions and strategic analysis using resources provided
- Adhere to strict project deadlines, making sure necessary calendars, trackers are in place to monitor the report delivery process
- Collaborate with the whole project team to ensure the created content meets client objectives
- Regularly communicate with the project manager and data analysts to ensure timelines are met and content is up to client expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communication or Journalism or other where strong writing/editing skills are required
- 2+ years report writing and proofreading experience
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data findings
- Ability to understand and deliver report objectives
- Willingness to multitask and take new initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity and a keen eye for details
- Tenacity and attention to detail is critical
- A team player mentality and excellent collaboration skills
- Strong track record of quality control
- The ability to perform well under pressure; working efficiently and fast when required by tight project timeline and deal with tough client questioning in a professional manner
- First-rate time management and ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPointOverview
Why work for Euromonitor?
International not only do we have a very multinational workforce in each office but we are all dealing with our 15 offices worldwide on an almost daily basis. With 15 offices globally there are regular opportunities for international transfer.
Hardworking but sociable our staff know how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular socializing, including frequent after work meet ups, summer and Christmas parties and a whole range of sports and other groups to be involved with.
Committed to making a difference We think that people are looking for something worthwhile in a company beyond the workplace. Our extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives each member of staff two volunteering days a year in addition to holidays. It sees us reaching out into the local community with our mentoring, group volunteering, and fundraising initiatives as well as supporting international charities through our website sales, matching staff sponsorship fundraising, and carbon offsetting all our flights, amongst many other activities.
Excellent benefits we offer highly competitive salaries, enhanced healthcare and pensions, plus generous holiday allowances and flexible start and finish times each day.
Opportunities to grow we offer extensive training and development opportunities at all levels. The vast majority of our managers and directors have been promoted from within and many have moved across departments as well as upwards. We pride ourselves on identifying and rewarding talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization or other non-merit factor.
You must sign in to apply for this position.