About the job
Position at Everyday Health – Pregnancy & Parenting
Everyday Health Group is part of j2 Global’s Ziff Davis digital media division comprised of highly acclaimed websites that reach over 53 million tech, health, video game and entertainment enthusiasts. Everyday Health Group’s property attracts a large and engaged audience of over 40 million consumers and over 730,000 practicing physicians in the U.S. to its premier health and wellness properties and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahref etc)
- Experience in working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Good command over written and spoken English language.
- Experience of handling high traffic websites.
- Perform site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical audit of websites.
- Fluency in SEO core elements including on- page and off- page tactics, site- navigation optimization, internal linking, URL structure, metadata, headers, page templates, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, structured data tags, etc.
- Deep understanding of Google Algorithm as well as current and historical search engine optimizations best practices.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend best practices. Strong Knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, etc
- Providing recommendations and execute – content development and on-page suggestions in coordination with SEO goals
- Understand the industry best practices and follow the same to identify On- Page & Off Page Optimization opportunities
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns.
- Proficient in reporting, handy with spreadsheets, MS Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
About the company
Everyday Health Group (EHG), a recognized leader in patient and provider education, attracts an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 780,000 US practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. EHG combines social listening data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized health care consumer content and effective patient engagement solutions. EHG’s vision is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through informed decision making, empowered by highly relevant data and analytics. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services through the Everyday Health Group’s flagship brands including Everyday Health®, What to Expect®, MedPage Today®, Health eCareers® and our exclusive partnership with MayoClinic.org® and The Mayo Clinic Diet.®