About the job
Note: University degree (B.Tech/BE) in ECE/Telecommunications/Electronics is Required.
We are currently seeking a Technical Content Writer to join our expanding team. The candidate can be a Fresher/Recent Graduate or can have up to 1 Year experience. The successful applicant will be responsible for re-writing press releases, writing blog articles and technical Q&A to communicate complex and technical information in a simple format. If you have previous experience as a Technical Writer or you are an Electronics Engineering graduate having an interest in RF/Wireless, PCB, Semiconductors, EMC or Power Electronics, we encourage you to submit an application. The selected candidate will also have the opportunity to learn and manage digital marketing – SEO, Social Media Marketing, Analytics, Traffic Generation Tactics etc.
We run a few online publications for the engineering sector. The websites keep engineers up to date with new product releases and the latest news in the RF/Wireless (www.everythingRF.com), PCB (www.pcbdirectory.com) and Photonics (www.GoPhotonics.com) Sectors.
- Re-Writing Press Releases into News Stories – Companies send us their press releases every day. The relevant ones will need to be written up into news stories.
- Writing and reviewing Product Descriptions – Study product datasheets and writing descriptions for them, keeping in mind the needs of end users.
- Creating and Sending out Weekly Newsletters – We send out weekly newsletters to inform users about the latest news and product releases in various industries.
- Promoting news stories and products via Social Media channels.
- University degree (B.Tech/BE) in ECE/Telecommunications/Electronics
- Proven working experience in content writing (0 – 1 year)
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation, paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable via text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Must be able to adhere to schedules
About the company
everything RF is the leading online publication for the RF & Microwave Industry. Keeping users up to date with the latest news, products, white papers, events and more. We cover RF & Microwave technology in the following industries – Semiconductors, Wireless Infrastructure, Aerospace & Defence, RFID, IoT, DAS, SATCOM, Test & Measurement and Automotive.