About EyeMantra Foundation
We educate people about healthy vision and how it can be maintained or restored. We create strategic partnerships to ensure we reach the right people at the right time. We even provide eye tests, screenings, spectacles, and other resources to those who can’t afford them, and we support capacity-building initiatives for sustainable vision-care infrastructures.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing content for health-related problems
- Preparing well-structured drafts using content management systems
- Developing sources for content production and perform fact check for all written content
- Working on the assigned work on time.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 13th Aug’21 and 17th Sep’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.