Website eyes3 Sports Technology
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Digital Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Our’s is a Sports- Tech company so any prior experience in a similar field or passion for sports would be helpful. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. Nature of work :- Remote. Full – Time.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style,tone etc. )
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in English, Journalism, Literature, Marketing or related field.
You must sign in to apply for this position.