Website Filo Edtech Pvt. Ltd
Internship Description: We are looking for a Content Writer Intern to join our team and enrich our website with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
The Intern’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on edtech industry- related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to talk to you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Writing search engine optimized copy.
- Blog writing and posting.
- Keyword research & researching content.
- Content marketing strategy analysis.
- Conduct simple keyword research.
- Students pursuing degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communication are preferred.
- Prior Internship experience as Content Intern is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing is a plus.
- Strict adherence to deadline
Company Description: Filo is an educational technology start-up founded by IIT grads in India, registered in the US, and catering to students globally across multiple curriculums. We developed and launched the Filo app during the pandemic-induced lockdown in mid-2020 for helping thousands of students who were struggling in self-studying, thereby solving the decade-old self-study problem for students.
Filo connects students to qualified tutors in less than 60 seconds who can help them with their learning requirements on a 1 to 1 video/voice call in real-time. It’s arguably the fastest online platform to connect to a specialist teacher for getting learning help.
We’re also helping students with exam preparations such as SAT, ACT, Advanced Placement, IB Diploma, JEE, and NEET among others.
You must sign in to apply for this position.