About the job
We are seeking a creative content writer cum communications specialist to join the Sales Enablement and Productivity team to develop compelling blog posts, newsletters, and internal social media content for popularizing various sales readiness initiatives.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for creating content and advocacy material on sales enablement offerings for publishing them using internal channels such as Facebook (Workplace) and Confluence (Sales Wiki). This role would include publishing digital newsletters, maintaining distribution list, collecting feedback, and tracking usage metrics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare high-quality content on sales enablement offerings for internal deployment.
- Organize and maintain a central repository for all sales enablement content.
- Edit existing written or webinar video content and convert it into bite-size modules.
- Monitor content usage patterns and recommend improvements.
- Regularly produce various content types, including social media posts, and blogs.
- Plan and execute communication strategy for the function.
- Track and report communication engagement metrics.
Our Perfect Match:
- Graduate in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media, or related fields
- 4-8 years’ experience in content writing and/or in internal communications.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems (CMS) is desirable.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively.
- Video editing and/or graphic design experience is a plus.
About the company
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. Freshworks SaaS products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick returns on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers throughout the world.