Website Futuristic Labs
About Futuristic Labs
Do you love good home-cooked food? We, at Futuristic Labs, are working at the intersection of software, hardware, and food. We are building consumer robots that make it easy for anyone to cook at home with just 5 minutes of hands-on time. We have a fast-paced startup environment and you should be able to employ creative problem solving to overcome engineering challenges. We are looking for folks who are risk-takers, good team players, and excellent individual contributors.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create 1-2 free resources each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include blogs, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Make the subscriber base grow by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in.
Market Research Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Creative Writing Sketch English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 17th Aug’21 and 21st Sep’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.