About the job
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are technology-powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India’s largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India-centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in the international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd. operates India’s fastest-growing fantasy website, www.My11Circle.com, with more than 25 million players across three games. My11Circle offers the simplest online fantasy game in popular formats for free as well as for cash. Its brand ambassadors are Sourav Ganguly, Ajinkya Rahane, VVS Laxman, Rashid Khan, Shane Watson, and Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh. The app offers an extremely secure playing environment with multiple payment options and a quick withdrawal system.
Summary of Role
We are looking for a Content Writer who is proficient in the English language.
The individual will be a part of the Product Team for My11Circle.
● Work with the Product team to keep users up to date with sports-related (cricket, football, and kabaddi) offerings around the globe
● Report and write articles related to cricket and fantasy games
● Create and maintain blogs for users on all cricket-related activities around the world
● Make cricket trivia and quizzes
● Write emailers and notifications
● Thorough knowledge of cricket events around the globe, including domestic tournaments
● Ability to dig deep and find out information about players, grounds, weather conditions, and other factors that may influence a result or a favourable outcome out of a team or player
● Good command over English and the ability to churn out high-quality copies in a quick time
● Ability to work independently and contribute consistently
● Ability to follow and analyse all cricket matches on the horizon
● Ability to come up with fresh ideas for content
Minimum Job Qualifications
● Should have 2-3 years of experience as Content Writer
● Graduate in any field or Bachelor of Mass Media
You must sign in to apply for this position.