Geekster is an edtech platform offering a holistic solution to a million plus college graduates passing out every year. The students get trained on in-demand skills on the personalised learning platform and pay only after getting a job.
While the employers can access pre-vetted talent through data driven matching algorithms.
We are disrupting the traditional education system with technology and are backed by some marquee investors. Join us and be a part of the Rocketship to make a permanent impact on the world of higher education.
Job Profile: Key responsibilities would be to develop alternate growth channels through partnerships to maximise user acquisition at a sustainable cost and at real scale. The selected candidate will be responsible for relationship management, identifying areas of collaboration, pitching, program management and driving execution with stakeholders.
Designation: Sr. Content Writer
Experience: 4-8 years
Location: Gurugram (Currently Work from Home)
Please apply only if you are comfortable working in a start-up environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing, editing, and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audiences’ behaviours.
- Selecting appealing images and videos to complement text.
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news.
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g., for events, open roles, and product releases).
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates).
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professional
You must sign in to apply for this position.