About the job
General Aeronautics specializes in Drone / Unmanned Arial Vehicle development & deployment for agriculture, medical, and defense use cases. General Aeronautics was established to address aircraft design in all its aspects from a comprehensive system-level perspective. The General Aeronautics team is comprised of highly experienced members with many decades of expertise in industry and R&D organizations internationally.
General Aeronautics is looking for an enthusiastic Content Developer to help us in our overall marketing efforts. As a Content Developer, your ultimate responsibility will be to write and develop content for our organization. You should be able to write blog posts, web content, newsletters, video content, as well as technical content. To be successful in this job role, you should adhere to all the SEO practices. Formatting the content in the content management system will be a mandatory task. You should also possess great communication skills, phenomenal presentation skills, and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Create content strategies for the GA marketing organization.
- Write creative and unique domain-related content as well as come up with innovative ideas on areas of interest for GA.
- Work in collaboration with the Digital Marketing team and ensure compliance with the marketing schedule.
- Follow all SEO practices while producing content along with ensuring good blog tests regulations are followed.
- Rewrite old content from the website to give it a fresh touch.
- Write technical content for organization products and services.
- Proofread content written by employees, and other members of the relevant team.
- Overseeing the sharing of content across various departments mainly social media.
- Stay up to date with various methods to create engaging and attractive content.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication, or related field areas
- Professional experience working as a Content Developer, Content Strategist, Content Creator, or a similar position.
- Familiarity with working with Content Management systems such as WordPress, Wix, etc.
- Working experience in Copywriting or Graphic Designing will be an advantage.
- Researching and studying a subject and its context to inform content.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Command of U.S. English writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Proven experience simplifying complex content for users.
- Can define and apply consistent voice and tone throughout a content journey
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model.
You must sign in to apply for this position.