About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
About Global India Business Forum (GIBF)
GIBF knows the value of appreciation and hence award ceremonies were organized at the international, national, and state level to recognize and appreciate successful brands, business leaders, and young entrepreneurs. Furthermore, various success stories’ are acknowledged and appreciated by the forum in a special edition of the e-magazine and digital social media platforms.
GIBF is an excellent platform to promote trade fairs from across the globe where you are also guided with the best trade fairs to participate in and broaden your business horizons. Here you are facilitated with the most viable national and international tenders for larger projects, contracts, and procurement. The forum provides help, representation, and guidance to companies or entrepreneurs in matters involving government authorities and agencies.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since July 2021
6 opportunities posted
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Curate, develop & finalize business-oriented work deals from the field
- Work on English and Hindi content writing, editing, and proofreading
- Attend events and interview sources
- Visit the CEO/MD/VP offices and get an exclusive interview
- Communicate with experts over calls
- Take interviews of businessmen on Zoom
- Work on the content for The Business Tycoons Magazine
Learn skills relevant for this internship on Internshala Trainings
Learn Creative Writing
Who can apply
- Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 11th Sep’21 and 16th Oct’21
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
You must sign in to apply for this position.