Website Goma Engineering Pvt Ltd.
About the Job
Job Location: Majiwada, Thane. (10 minutes from Thane station)
Responsibilities for Content Writer:
· Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
· Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
· Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
· Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
· Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
· Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
· Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
· Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
· Candidate must be interested in Digital Marketing along with Content Writing
Qualifications for Content Writer:
· Min. 2 years – Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
· Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
· Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
· Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
· Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
· Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
· Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
• Engineering demands perfection. At Goma, Engineering is a passion that finds expressions in machinery and solutions. Committed to innovation and built with precision, Goma’s engineering division is geared to innovate and create solutions for specific purposes that meet the needs of diverse industries. Goma is committed to investing in people, resources, and infrastructure to attain the cutting-edge through design, R&D, and innovation with adherence to high-quality standards.
• Goma is headquartered at Thane, in close proximity to Mumbai, and is adequately equipped with infrastructure & resources including the administrative precincts and warehousing facilities for spares. The sprawling modern manufacturing facility at Wada, in the Thane district, is spread across 5 acres. It is fully equipped with modern infrastructure for Manufacturing, Fabrication, CNC Machining, Assembly, Painting, Testing, and Warehousing. Enhancements in systems, processes, skill-sets, and machinery is a continuous process here to achieve excellence in offering products and solutions at par with GMP. We have branches in Bangalore & Chennai (Southern Region), Kolkata (Eastern Region), and New Delhi (Northern Region).
• Web Links:
• www.goma.co.in – Goma Engineering.
• https://www.goma.co.in/process-technology-and-equipment/overview/ – Goma Process Technology and Equipment.
• https://www.gomacleantech.com/ – Goma Cleantech.
• https://www.organicobeverages.com/ – Organico Agro- Foods and Beverages.
• https://triggofoods.com/ – Triggo Foods
You must sign in to apply for this position.