The content writer is responsible for working on marketing copies and website content that would help promote our services better. This would require extensive research on a wide variety of topics and the ability to write crisp, clear, structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
1) 1-2 years of hands-on experience writing website content, working on email content and other communication
2) Working knowledge of SEO techniques and keyword research.
3) Updated with social media trends (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
4) Ability to think on the feet about creative posts.
5) Excellent writing and editing skills in English
6) Strong sense of grammar and sentence formation.
7) Experienced in conducting research on ng multiple sources
8) Familiarity with web publications and different styles of writing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Research on topics (both industry-related and otherwise) across online sources and leveraging company profiles,
interviews, case studies etc.
2) Write crisp and clear website, blog, email and social media content to better promote our services.
3) Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
4) Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
5) Work with different teams in case a website or blog content is a cross team interest.
6) Coordinate with marketing, design and other teams to illustrate articles.
7) Conduct keyword research and follow SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
8) Work on promotional content that will be rolled out on various social media channels.
9) Identify customer needs & gaps in our communication and work on fixing them through website, blog or social media content by coming up with different topics, articles etc.
10) Maintain a consistent writing style throughout, be it the font, image, and tone of the website or blog content.
11) Regular updating of the website/blog content.
12) Familiar with the social media and viral trends
13) Quick on the feet to come up with viral topics that attract eyeballs and provide maximum traction.
14) Creative approach to content related problems
You must sign in to apply for this position.