About the Job
To innovate and integrate marketing campaigns across multiple channels, while maintaining consistency and evolving brands’ voice. Responsibilities include writing, editing, and working with a team of writers to produce an actionable and benefit-oriented copy.
- Develop and deliver copy requests, including marketing campaigns, emails, banner ads, website assets, look books, gift guides, video scripts, and more across multiple merchandise categories and services including social media
- Manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet our standards for creative excellence
- Review and reflect changes in copy standards
- Participate in brainstorming ideas for the clients
- Translates concepts and creative briefs into finished copy
- Collaborate with Designers, Producers, Account Managers, and Planners to ensure copy is delivered on time and in line with our client’s expectations
- Ensure timely and flawless execution
- Monitoring campaign effectiveness
Other desired skills
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on digital agency experience digital/online campaign
- Passionate about the latest trends in digital marketing and global campaigns
- Strong conceptualization and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Proficiency in social, online marketing, mobile marketing, and media concepts
- Ability to create concepts and copy that deliver on creative briefs and align to business goals
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies
- Attention to detail (punctuation, grammar, tone of voice) is a must
- A Go-Getter/Never Say Die attitude
- Ability to think on your feet
- Creative thinking
You must sign in to apply for this position.