Website Gyaniversity Publications
India's largest Student Portal for IGNOU Students
About the Job
This Position is for a Paid Internship.
- Are you a student looking to gain a competitive edge over others with professional work experience?
- Are you looking to increase your skills and learn the ins and outs of how you should work in a professional environment?
- Are you good with Excel, Word, Online Researching and know your way around Windows 10?
- Are you a patient person willing to learn new things and follow instructions carefully?
- Do you have an eye for detail, like to read, and are academically inclined?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, keep reading – we think it’ll be worth it. You’ll learn a lot from experienced professionals, you’ll gain new skills and abilities, you’ll be compensated for your hard work – all from the comfort of your home!
Gyaniversity Publications provides IGNOU university students with a variety of support services. Check out our:
Mobile App: http://bit.ly/ignou-app-official
Your primary job will be to create study guide books for Bachelors, Masters and PG Diploma programmes for Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU Students.
Why Choose this Internship?
- Gain professional work experience and get a validated certificate at the end of your internship.
- You will be paid for your hard work
- Work from home at your convenience. No fixed timings
- Get incentives if you reach and cross targets.
- Work in a “chill” and friendly environment.
Part time: ₹ 2,500 – ₹ 5,000
Half day: ₹ 5,000 – ₹ 7,500
Full day: ₹ 10,000+
*Stipends offered are based on making a reasonable number of books each month.
- Review past 10 years of question papers and formulate it into an excel sheet.
- Using the excel template, calculate which questions are repeated the most.
- Download the PDF textbook of the subject available for free.
- Copy-Paste the answers into the Word Template
- Use our template and build the content as per the guidelines.
- Proofread and double-check your work before submission.
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good with Windows 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF
- A decent laptop/desktop, broadband internet, and headphones
- Commitment for 3 months minimum
Steps for Application:
- Apply on LinkedIn
- You will be sent an introduction video explaining the job in detail.
- If selected for the next round, you will need to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- You will be sent a test assignment, you need to make and submit that.
- If you pass in the assignment, we will welcome you with open arms to join our team!
You must sign in to apply for this position.