Empowering Florists With an Affordable, Efficient, Web-Based POS
About the job
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage search engine optimization and link building activities. You will be responsible for SEO execution such as link building, On Page, etc. to increase rankings on all major search networks.
What you will be doing here:
- Perform technical audit (log file analysis, site crawl, etc.) to maintain optimal crawl efficiency.
- Performing site-specific keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Audit and perform a backlink analysis to maintain a diverse and healthy link profile.
- Create links using guest blogs on high quality relevant websites.
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends.
- Experience with managing relationships with external websites and successfully acquiring backlinks.
- Deep understanding of keyword research processes to identify opportunities.
- Solid understanding of on-page optimization best practices and techniques.
- Worked on ORM to improve the overall image of the website.
- Troubleshoot poor ranking and develop improvement strategies.
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Technical skills required:
- 3+ years of SEO experience.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- Experience with creating quality backlinks.
- Experience with Guest Blogs.
- A demonstrated track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and or revenue while managing and executing search engine optimization strategies and tactics.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g.
- Google Analytics, WebTrends), etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
Soft skills required:
- A hard-working, humble disposition.
- A quick thinker who can adapt to a fast-paced startup environment and work with minimum supervision.
You can also share your resume at [email protected]
About the company
Hana Software empowers local florists to compete with 1-800 flower companies. We offer florists an easy-to-use solution that’s designed to be simple yet powerful and comprehensive. Florists across the USA are flocking to Hana and ditching their outdated POS systems that come with bloated technology, tons of paperwork, slow payments and late deliveries.
Here are some more reasons florists love Hana Florist POS:
– We are the only Florist POS company to offer a fully functional mobile app
– Our customer portal gives you direct contact with your customers
– We offer florists a complete ecommerce, website and marketing solution
– Hana is cloud-based, which means your data is safe and easily accessible
– Our support is unmatched thanks to a highly experienced after sales team
– Hana is built by florists. We know and understand your business inside out