Website Harappa Education
Harappa is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and inventive content specialist to be a part of an exciting new chapter in Harappa’s journey – a platform aimed at developing engaging, helpful and shareable content for users both current and new.
This platform will be a key part of Harappa’s growth and content strategy moving forward and, thus, requires a writer who is excited by the prospect of helping to build a brand new platform – the first of its kind – within a thriving EdTech business.
The ideal candidate will have their finger on the pulse of the average Indian working professional and be able to create relevant and relatable content on a regular basis. You should have an extensive knowledge of ongoing internet content trends and be able to adapt to new trends instantaneously.
You should be able to take ownership of deliverables, produce work quickly and efficiently while integrating feedback at various stages, have a knack for experimenting with content formats and themes and planning future content based on audience response.
The selected candidate will be required to craft unique, original content that helps drive Harappa’s marketing and academic objectives while ensuring a high level of clickability including, but not limited to, articles, quizzes, polls and trivia.
Candidates are encouraged to apply from across India. However, upon being selected for the role, you will be required to move to Delhi-NCR in order to be able to fulfill your duties.
- Understand, maintain brand tonality, create content for websites, simplify product descriptions and social media assets, including infographics and videos.
- Write effective emails that drive promising conversations.
- Can write different kinds of content from blog posts to short pieces and ad copy
- Editing and polishing existing content for better engagement.
- Develop content strategy and delivery for content marketing campaigns.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Understand customer use cases to write insightful content anchored around customer
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Minimum 4 years experience writing long and short form content for brands, either as part of a brand team or in an agency.
- Formal and conversational writing skills.
- Strong prowess for editing skills, including, but not limited to, spelling, grammar and sentence structure.
- An extraordinary attention to detail.
- Experience writing for a variety of platforms including, but not limited to, video, blogs, social content, quizzes and polls.
- Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
You must sign in to apply for this position.