Website Hire Digital
A pharmaceutical client is seeking a Content Writer – Data Literacy (Freelance) to create accurate, insightful, and highly effective data literacy content.
This is for a remote role and we welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create compelling content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Work closely with the program and support teams, engineers, data analysts, and data associates to develop, deliver, and promote quality content.
- Develop and oversee implementation of content strategy.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Work with the organization to review and edit documentation throughout the writing process.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Previous digital content strategy or editorial roles with a focus on strategy, development, and execution.
- Proven work experience creating and editing data literacy content for a targeted audience.
- Able to interview technical experts, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work independently.
- Preferably familiar with the healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
You must sign in to apply for this position.