Website Hire Digital
A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Senior Content Strategist to generate engaging, original content that drives traffic and generates leads.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Create compelling digital content that translates technical information into logical, readable, and understandable content.
- Lead and work closely with the content team to develop, deliver, and promote quality content.
- Develop and oversee implementation of content strategy.
- Proofread and edit content for errors and inconsistencies to improve readability.
- Ensure that content is consistent with the client’s branding and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Collaborate with the client’s technical team to produce content that generates results.
- Previous digital content strategy or editorial roles with a focus on strategy, development, and execution.
- Proven work experience creating and editing technical content for target audiences across all platforms.
- Able to interview technical experts, and present that information in a way that is concise, and easy to understand.
- Sound knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Collaborative skills and ability to drive performance within the team.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines.
- Preferably familiar with multi-national organizations.
- Excellent communication skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR
You must sign in to apply for this position.