About the job
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of the WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
This role is responsible for adding value by actively engaging internal customers and preparing content requirements associated with Global Marketing. This role will also be responsible for taking a client’s requirement/brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Take ownership of all copy and content briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Produce copy for a variety of media including Social, Print, Video, and Digital mediums
- Edit and proof work to ensure high standards are met across all content output
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Check all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the content sphere
- See projects through the whole process, right from inception to deployment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of business writing experience
- Experience in producing content Proposals / RFPs
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Ability to manage complex, multi-worksteam opportunities
- Able to ask unscripted strategic and logical questions to elicit a full understanding of client needs
- Ability to analyze issues and make decisions for the greater good
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve business objectives
- Strong project management skills in a fast-paced environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Logical reasoning, critical thinking, and sound judgment skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with writing tools and other types of similar software – ability to quickly learn other software
- used for document creation, such as Adobe Acrobat Pro and Salesforce
- Excellent networker & Strong team player
- Can do attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, client focused and proactive
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Marketing & Advertising Information Technology & Services Computer Software
Marketing Public Relations
About the company
Born to make the best work, brilliantly.
We combine craft insight and technology to bring your creative work to life.
Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.