About the job
Online department and its related products will have significant impact on generating new revenue for the company, as well as reducing the cost of servicing by positioning as a new and alternative channel for the current lending products.
The content writer has a direct impact on users’ acquisition, retention, interaction, and usage of the mobile app. With cross functional support the Digital Acquisition Specialist will interact with end users and business units to develop & optimize digital engagement initiatives and incorporate customer feedback to grow Home Credit India’s competitive advantage in the online FINTECH market.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Research and write original SEO-ready content for blogs, articles, online communication, company website, infographics and content assets including emails, SMS, push, newsletters, social and case studies.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics.
- Must have natural flair for writing and be able to deliver content that works in the online arena.
- Creatively construct the content with a proper blend of grammar and targeted business keywords.
- Research and understand our target audience and personas to personalize the content that speaks to them.
- Write content, which is original, grammar error-free, technically/conceptually authentic, and nice in presentation & formatting, coherency, high on readability and usability
- Juggles several content projects at a time, turning in new content and constructive edits in a matter of hours.
- Proficiency in MS Word & Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- Fast thinking individual who can create contents for variety of topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, Hindi.
Desire to work in a startup environment
Desired Skills: –
- 4 – 6 years of Content writing experience, including 2+ years of experience in online space.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, is good to have.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write targeted SEO articles of impeccable quality to increase web traffic.
- Coming up with new ideas and creating useful content which drives traffic.
- Experience researching and best practices to identify opportunities for new and improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO.
- Fair knowledge on tools like content audit, plagiarism checker.
- Experience with large cross-functional teams to deliver content on tight deadlines
- Good experience in content creation, audit, and editing.
- Good Team player who works well in collaborative and matrix management situations
- Strong relationship management skills and proactivity, drive forward, can-do attitude.
- Open mind, Quick learner, Confident and Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Target orientated and self-managed, good negotiator
- Computer skills – (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is must.
- Strong Communication, interpersonal skills, critical thinking & very good understanding of behavioral psychology.
Why you should join?
- You will have a chance to build a big part of ONLINE business of Home Credit India
Outstanding potential for growth
- If you have Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast- paced environment
- If you are a good team player that works well in collaborative and matrix management situations
- You will work in international teams
- If you are a fast learner, you are able to work independently and absorb large amount of information,
- understand interdependencies and transform everything into understandable and working product, you
- are result oriented and lead by example, this role is just for
You must sign in to apply for this position.