About the job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to write engaging SEO content that aligns with the brand strategy.
- Create new SEO content for US-based clientele
- Work closely with digital marketing team members
- Bachelor’s degree in English / Mass Communication / Comparative Literature or relevant work experience
- Experience in writing SEO content
- Should have excellent command over US English
- Ability to deliver work (2400-3000 words) daily on-time
- Should be able to produce original content free of plagiarism and grammatical error
The selected candidates will have to come for a physical interview but the work will be on a ‘work-from-home basis.
You must sign in to apply for this position.