About the job
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our digital marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Immigration Consultants & Paralegals with Content writing experience may also apply.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Creating highly engaging content for social media, email marketing, SEM ads, and other content marketing.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Experience in writing content for Immigration Industry / Knowledge about Canadain Immigration Programs
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You must sign in to apply for this position.