Website Indian Cyber Security Solutions
We are looking for talented Content Developers ( Technical Writers) to help make a meaningful impact on how our enterprise customers use our products by leading content designers to deliver a delightful technical content experience.
- Team lead who drives a transformative and optimal technical content experience within the team
- Project manage content-related project tasks and deliverables using agile methodologies and adhering to company best practices
- Shape the technical content strategy by setting high-level content product goals to ensure a consistent and engaging experience.
- Demonstrate best practices for content development, design, and user experience within an agile software development environment.
- Propose product design and process improvements, coordinate, and execute content development and user experience strategy.
- Drive a cohesive end-to-end content experience that moves customers through every phase of their product journey and drives their actions.
- Own the end-to-end authoring process: design, development, editing, production, translation, and life cycle management.
- Evaluate content requests and work with stakeholders, such as Product Owners, Engineering, Marketing, and Design to understand the business problem, goals, and desired outcomes.
- Plan, design, develop, and publish IBM technical content (e.g. embedded in the UI, product tours, messages, product documentation, and multimedia) that is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to find. This may also include guided tours as well as training, nurture, and community content.
- Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years experience as a technical writer for enterprise software
- Command of English writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Modeling and formatting content into viable, feasible, and desirable solutions.
- Proven experience simplifying complex content for users.
- Researching and studying a subject and its context to inform content.
- Can define and apply consistent voice and tone throughout a content journey.
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal).
- Samples of previous work welcomed
- An awesome and positive attitude.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model.
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to a dynamic, team based environment.
- Experience with digital adoption platforms such as Walkme.
- Degree in Writing, English, Journalism, Communication, Information Design, or related field, or a technical degree.
You must sign in to apply for this position.