About the job
Infilect builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We are driven by the promise of the technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about content writing and marketing with at least 1- 2 years of experience as a Content Marketer (preferably in a B2B startup) in the industry.
A) Content Planning and Development
Run industry & SEO analysis to identify high performing relevant keywords and develop creative ideas for content creation and distribution
Ideate., develop and streamline high quality content through Thought leadership articles, blogs, explainer videos, infographics, industry reports, client case studies, newsletters and more
Support marketing team in building product decks, product briefs, case studies etc.
Define metrics and track the impact of your content and ensure it is aligned with our marketing goals
B) Social Media Marketing
Be the gatekeeper of all our social media channels and improve engagement and overall web traffic
Develop and follow a well thought out editorial calendar and find new arenas to repurpose existing content and re-distribute to boost content discoverability in creative ways
Align and maintain social media activity as per marketing and branding objectives and assist marketing teams in running campaigns to generate leads or create awareness
Bring new ideas to the table on how to improve company branding through PR
C) Website SEO
Identify high intent industry keywords and plan on developing relevant search engine friendly content on a regular basis
Create high quality backlinks to our website by identifying relevant and high DA sites. Devise a strategy on how to gather backlinks to improve company website ranking and web traffic
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in content writing and copywriting for B2B SaaS company
- Excellent in writing, proofreading and editing
- Creative, original, and ability to conduct high quality research capabilities
- Have genuine interest in AI, SaaS and business trends
- Ability to plan their work well and execute diligently as per deadlines
- Good communication skills and excitement to work for a high growth, high scale start up environment
- Sincere, affable, and hardworking individual who can collaboration with other teams in the organization
- Basic knowledge in Search engine optimization, online marketing, social media marketing preferred
- Knowledge in using tools like Canva or other DIY design tools
- Work with experienced marketing specialist
- Work with experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
- 5 – 6LPA
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
You must sign in to apply for this position.