- Research and Develop the content for Social Media that includes copywriting
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Research Through Deep Internet and Dig brainstorming Story
- Edit existing content and Apply Your Own Subjects
- Create engaging, interactive, and effective topic
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related fields or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Startup mindset
- Motivation and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience in content development
- 1-2 years of experience in Research
- Passionate about Space, science, and technology
- Mass communication, Media, and journalism
LOCATION– SECTOR 137, NOIDA, INDIA
**THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS**
Who we are:
Infomance is an SST ( Space, Science, and Technology ) based premium content platform for all those who want to experience behind the sense of Technology. Infomance is responsible for Content Production about the backend story of Technology and documentaries on Fiction-Reality, Space, and Science with Infotainment touchpoint. Step forward in time and dive into the future like the presence of reality, with biographies of influential stories like Mars mission, Elon Musk, AI Humanoid, Quantum Mechanics, Universe Resolve-Recreation Mystery, Space Tour and explore yourself in the future. We would like to bring you closer to your sustainable future!
You must sign in to apply for this position.